Troy informed us that he didn't want to take guitar lessons anymore...he "just wants to be a rockstar".
Today, when Siskel, Ebert, & I were trying to get to school to pick-up the other two in the midst of our surprise snow fall, I was asking them to pray that we could make it there & back home. The road between our neighborhood & the school was insane! And, before all the yankees laugh...I wish I had a picture of the car with Ohio plates in the ditch right outside our neighborhood...driving in snow on curvy, hilly roads is not as easy as you might think :-)! Anyways, back to story ;-)...I was trying to explain to them that if we "wrecked", we would be okay...the car might be broke & we may have to walk home, but we would be fine. Ebert looked at me & said, "Mom, we'll be okay. We've got our leapsters!"
More on the surprise snow soon!!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ROCKSTAR huh? lol...well we dont have one of those in the family YET! im sure he will make MILLIONS being the BEST ROCKSTAR outta KNOXVILLE! HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteLove the rockstar idea! Once when my older son was little, someone asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He replied, "the president of the world!"
ReplyDelete