Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow Day

What a fun day we had...after we made it safely home... :-) It was great snow for snowmen & sledding (& watching all the cars get towed out of the ditch on the road below the hill that our house is on). The best part was that I had already made my mother-in-law's yummy lasagna & had it in the fridge & ready to go for dinner before the snow piled up & the day turned into a snow day! The kids (& Nate Dogg) had a blast! When I asked Gabriella if she prayed for this snow, she said she did (remember...she prayed for snow on the night before her birthday, too). The boys are now calling her the "snow fairy". I told her to please tell me the next time she prays for snow, so I can make sure to take it seriously & get the kids home from school before the roads get bad! Oh, and did I mention that this was the first time I've driven in accumulating snow? I was pretty proud of myself! :-)

1 comment:

  1. MAJOR JEALOUSY HERE!! LOL....what HUGE snowboys and girls you have made!

    ReplyDelete