Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vacation Baby!





We just returned home from the most amazing vacation ever! Since it's been 4 trips to Disney World since we went to the beach, I can honestly say I haven't kicked back & chilled this much in way too long! The best part, though, was that our princess was with us & we were all together as a family! We all loved every minute of it!

6 comments:

  1. GREAT LOOKING FAMILY!

    and yeah, a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such great pictures! Looks like a very relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were able to relax with your family and to enjoy your daughter! She is SO pretty and all of you are such an amazing family!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing!! And I LOVE the pictures - you guys are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beach, beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete