This afternoon, the princess woke me up from my mother's day nap with the sweetest words...."Hurry, come Mom! I ride my bike no training wheels all myself by"! She started trying to do it yesterday & she was determine to do it! I have been so blessed to have her to share this Mother's Day with, but her Ethiopian mothers are very close to my heart today. Their sacrificial love gave her an amazing foundation for life & allowed her to join our family.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day, Mom...no training wheels!
This afternoon, the princess woke me up from my mother's day nap with the sweetest words...."Hurry, come Mom! I ride my bike no training wheels all myself by"! She started trying to do it yesterday & she was determine to do it! I have been so blessed to have her to share this Mother's Day with, but her Ethiopian mothers are very close to my heart today. Their sacrificial love gave her an amazing foundation for life & allowed her to join our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Mother's Day! She looks so cute in her bike gear! :)
ReplyDelete