Tonight we decided to take the kids ice skating downtown. After the first lap around, I never thought we'd last very long. However, the kids caught on fast & we ended up having a BLAST! We laughed so hard that now my belly hurts (in addition to every muscle in my body)!
We haven't been brave enough to try ice skating yet...I'm sure my oldest who is 6 , well and maybe my 5 yr. old, but I"m thinking the 3 and 1 yr. old would very much dislike it....maybe i'll send daddy with the older two :) I found your address on AGCI...we're #6 right now...yeah, kristi
Hey, love the blog. What is your Princess' name? Have you changed it or just a nickname? We have an extended family blog tenarrows.blogspot.com rather than our own separate. Check it out sometime. You have a beautiful family.
Welcome to the crazy world of our family! We have 4 children whose ages are within 19 months of each other. Life is non-stop at our house, but we wouldn't want it any other way!
We haven't been brave enough to try ice skating yet...I'm sure my oldest who is 6 , well and maybe my 5 yr. old, but I"m thinking the 3 and 1 yr. old would very much dislike it....maybe i'll send daddy with the older two :) I found your address on AGCI...we're #6 right now...yeah, kristi
ReplyDeleteHey, love the blog. What is your Princess' name? Have you changed it or just a nickname? We have an extended family blog tenarrows.blogspot.com rather than our own separate. Check it out sometime. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! It looks like everyone had a blast!
ReplyDeleteyall made it out with no injuries?? AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog! You are super brave to go ice-skating and it looks like it was well worth it. Have a Merry Christmas sweet family!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
I Love following blogs after kiddos are home. Gives me hope :) Maria (waiting on a court date!) Maria
ReplyDeleteI love Garbriella's coat!! So chic.. She's such a cutie. You guys look like your having so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete